These are chapters about scripting in Python, where and how to make your code and how to use RoboFab objects. Illustrated with many examples. These documents started out as conference notes for the Robothon09 Conference. They have been updated for UFO2.
- 01: Editors: Where to use RoboFab, where to edit.
- 02: Basic Python: Some rules, syntax.
- 03: Font object, Info object: Introduction to Font and Info objects, with examples.
- 04: Glyph object and Pen object: Introduction to Glyph and Pen objects.
- 05: Kerning object and glyph building: Introduction to the Kerning object, and a closer look at building glyphs from parts.
- 06: Interpolation: Scripting for interpolation.
- 07: Production: Scripting for production.
- 08: NoneLab: Adventures in NoneLab, scripting outside the box.
- 09: Dialog Kit: Interface toolkit for FontLab.